Plug shelving systems and storage solutions
Reclaim wasted space
Shelf connecting systems
The original wire shelving system – without compromise reliability and flexibility
All METRO® stainless steel, chrome or Metroseal 3 with Microban® wire shelving systems and the MetroMax® Polymer shelving systems are adjustable in steps of 25 mm (1") to make the best use of available space.
- Super Erecta®: The original wire storage and handling system
- Super Adjustable Super Erecta®: The easiest to adjust wire shelving system ever
- Super Erecta® Solid: A solid performer in the proven Super Erecta style
- Super Erecta Pro®: Durable and cleanable. The original – reinnovated.
- MetroMax® i: The strongest, most versatile, corrosion proof shelving system in the world
- MetroMax® 4: The corrosion proof performance, proven Metro stability and unrivaled value
- MetroMax® Q: Quick adjustment, corrosion resistance and the strength of steel
- qwikSLOT®: Add-A-Shelf, Remove-A-Shelf ... instantly
- DropMat®: Provides density and containment economically
The shelves of the Metro® product range are characterized by their variety, functionality, variability and an attractive design.
Super Erecta® and Super Adjustable™ Super Erecta®
The unique Super Adjustable™ Super Erecta® quick-adjustable shelving has shelf components that can be easily repositioned without tools to quickly adapt to changing storage needs.
Depending on the model, load capacities of up to 907 kg are possible for stationary racks with four posts and up to 453 kg for mobile units.
The posts are available in the following heights, fixed or mobile:
191, 370, 699, 875, 1385, 1590, 1895, 2200 and 2454 mm.
METRO® also offers suitable solutions for sterile and ESD areas.
Top-Track® High-Density Storage
The Top-Track® compact rack storage system increases the storage capacity by up to 50% without additional construction costs and enables better organisation of the stored goods and thus an improved inventory control.
Several mobile units can be used between two stationary end racks. The overhead guide tracks do not have to be screwed and they compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
Through innovative planning of storage solutions as a system, storage spaces can be optimised and adapted to changing requirements.
Our specialists will be happy to assist you with individual advice and concepts!